Have you been interrupted while watching your favorite TV show by those horrible advertisements? Well, that is the main reason why I don’t like watching television. Don’t get me wrong I’m not that typical TV snob who says she doesn’t watch it but is actually a real junkie, I love a series or two (actually a lot more but who’s counting)
This turned out to be a real problem (I’m a bit neurotic when it comes to things that I don’t like) those adds where getting on my nerves.
Can you imagine my happiness when I discovered www.surfthechannel.com, this website is designed for people like me, who loves their show but hates the intromission of adds in the middle of it.
Every imaginable show is there, to watch on line. The down side is that its definition is not as good as you’re TV and there are no subtitles, but for me, that’s not so important.
I actually heard of this page from a friend who lives abroad. I couldn’t wait to see the season premier of Grey’s Anatomy (currently my favorite show). I knew she had seen is so I asked if there was any place where I could watch it online, and of course she has the answer.
I visit this website about once a week to catch up with my series or if I’m a little bored at home. You can also watch online films and cartoons.
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
1 comentario:
Antonia,
I really enjoy reading your posts. When I do I have a feeling I’m reading a magazine or something like it.
I think you’re an inborn journalist.
JL
Have you been interrupted while watching your favorite TV show by those horrible advertisements? Well, that is the main reason why I don’t like watching television. Don’t get me wrong; I’m not that typical TV snob who says she doesn’t watch it but is actually a real junkie, I love a series or two (actually a lot more, but who’s counting)
This turned out to be a real problem (I’m a bit neurotic when it comes to things that I don’t like), those adds WERE getting on my nerves.
Can you imagine my happiness when I discovered www.surfthechannel.com, this website is designed for people like me, who loves their show but hates the intromission of adds in the middle of it.
Every imaginable show is there, to watch on line. The down side is that its definition is not as good as YOUR TV and there are no subtitles, but for me, that’s not so important.
I actually heard of this page from a friend who lives abroad. I couldn’t wait to see the season premier of Grey’s Anatomy (currently my favorite show). I knew she had seen IT so I asked if there was any place where I could watch it online, and of course she haD the answer.
I visit this website about once a week to catch up with my series or if I’m a little bored at home. You can also watch online films and cartoons.
Publicar un comentario